Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Work In Progress

Hi Everybody
I just wanted to let you know about my ongoing projects.
Time is short, but I get enough to set up a scenery sometimes, but the really time consuming part is to fit the right audio snips to the right moment in th clip.
Here are just some things I am working on (dunno if they are all going to be finished, but they are my current projects)

First of all I found a picture at: //hardinkgirls.blogspot.com , which inspired one of my current projects


and these are mine^^
k5ual_CU_bending_1_wm.png
p6b9i_CU_bending_2_wm.png
du6ki_CU_bending_3_wm.png

eventuelly there will be something special about that project ;)

and here are all the other wip's, containing my sweet bloodelf ashbringer
sw0gk_BE_Ashbringer_14a_00.png
hns8d_BE_Ashbringer_15a_00.png
o1kkx_BE_Ashbringer_16a_00.png
1gtj1_BE_Ashbringer_18a_00.png
ejwax_BE_Ashbringer_19b_00.png
jzfei_BE_Ashbringer_20a_00.png
az3lc_BE_Ashbringer_21a_00.png
7y1r1_BE_Ashbringer_22a_00.png
0amvr_BE_Ashbringer_23a_00.png

6 comments:

  1. Wow, double dicked worgen, eh? Hope we get more of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! Can't wait to see them when they are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a real pain to wait after seeing such teasers but it is still very much worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update, good to hear from you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete