Monday, April 16, 2012

lifesigns

Time moved fast for me since the last update, but I see it was the opposite for you, regarding to the comments. I am sorry for not answering regularly, but I am honored some even were concerned about me. Well you never know what's happening to the person at the other end of the internet cable. But no need to worry yet, I am fine, more or less.
Still not much time, but still playing with some things.
I rendered some scenes, but I hated most of them. There is no real improvement in my work right now, that's why I hadn't anything to show, even so there is a lot of raw material on my pc right now.

To shorten things up, I give you most of my stuff I made the last months.
Not one of this stuff is finished, but it may help get over the next months of my absence.

Here are some short clips in the standart variation

Alexstrasza giving blowjobs:
 dumppix.com free image host
RS

 dumppix.com free image host
RS

some test renderings/animations with Valeera

 dumppix.com free image host

 dumppix.com free image host
RS

some test renderings for light emitting eyes

 dumppix.com free image host
 dumppix.com free image host
 dumppix.com free image host

another Tyrande picture

 dumppix.com free image host

Valeera test rendering

 dumppix.com free image host

some jaina x thrall animations

 dumppix.com free image host
RS

 dumppix.com free image host
RS

 dumppix.com free image host
RS

 dumppix.com free image host
RS

valeera x thrall

 dumppix.com free image host
RS

 dumppix.com free image host
RS

a whitemane test animation

 dumppix.com free image host
RS

an point of view sylvanas animation

 dumppix.com free image host
RS

now my newer tests with better sss shader
different versions of new sylvanas

 dumppix.com free image host
 dumppix.com free image host
 dumppix.com free image host
 dumppix.com free image host

and some animations with her

 dumppix.com free image host
RS

this second one turned out quite good
 dumppix.com free image host
RS

a new bloodelf against two worgs

 dumppix.com free image host
RS

and another pink haired bloodelf enjoying some tentacles (best buy of darkseals products ever!! well and best adult product available without a credit card... to bad his site isn't ready yet and offers paypal)
 dumppix.com free image host
RS

well, these last ones will be my new projects, but I have to clean my pc first
after some damn virus attacks and counterattacks by buying a premium version of antivir, some programs don't have all rights to work they need to... so I can't save any content into my library
this really sux if you want to save different material presets and poses...

That's all for now
I hope the god of pron is pleased for some time and his followers are satisfied as well
laters
knight77

P.S.
the pw is as allways: theknightshinesbright

27 comments:

  1. I sure am happy to see something new commin from you Knight ^^
    And always nice to share your WIP with your fans. I am pretty sure i can speak for alot of us when i`m saying we very much appreciate that.

    I will comment a few of your shortclips after i downloaded them all. (Since RS seems kinda slow nowadays...)

    I sure do hope some decent comments about your work helps you at least a little bit.
    But as i read what you had to say, i do see that you always want to work on yourself and seem never really satisfied. That i know of myself and - belive it or not - is one of the best "bad habits" you can have as an artist.

    Keep up the awesome work :)

    Yours,
    Sera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I glad you see and your work. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav 3D worker for sure. I really hope you will be more active soon bud, love your videos. Thanks for what you are doing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. My english is not very well, but...

    Thanks a lot!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual there is a lack of updates but when they do show up it is with plenty of great content.
    Can barely wait to download it all and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, thanks for the lifesign!

    I checked your blog every day, we missed you =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Knight, I nearly lost hope here but have been checking regularly

    Good to know you're still around, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. HE'S ALIVE!! 8D

    Man, I gotta say I like what you've done with Alexstrasza and Jaina, and the new skin for Sylvanas is sweet (love her with her hood off).
    Just one thing I have to say about her new skin is; can you try to remove some of the freckles from her face? Makes her look a little too much like a kid for my liking.

    But the rest is awesome! You rock Knight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy you come back
    I really love your works please continue like this
    and for sylvanas, I vote for the biggest breasts version and his new face is so beautiful:p



    sorry for my english^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi
    great to see that there is some livesign from you ;) I've started to thinkin' that you've quitted with the 3d rendering :S
    But ... one day while browsing the internetz i've seen that you've made an update and well .... you've made my day.
    Love to see all of yours characters specialy i like the sylvanas in the b3 version[dunno why ,but i like the way you've made her].

    thanks for update and as a fan i'm looking for more of your awsome work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. :D a bit of everything, I could not be more pleased! Always a treat~~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pron minions are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. some links dont work could u reupload

    ReplyDelete
  15. when I check it, everything is up

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fuck yeah Sylvanas.
    That aside, I absolutely prefer version 2. Just in case you care.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please don't take this the wrong way. Your work is beautiful, amazing, alluring, *HOT*, and simply stunning. However, I humbly request a little less anal, and instead more vaginal. We have a vagina for a reason - please, feel free to use and abuse it! ;)

    Don't let this take away from how awesome your work is though!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @EvilEtna
    don't worry I don't take it the wrong hole...er... way ;)
    I just want to see the beautifull vagina sometimes, while fucking so I ended up anal in the scene
    but there will be others
    some will be oral, because most men just love a good bj, but some are vaginal some are all :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your work, especially your animations. I got a question. I'm trying to do an animation myself. How do you get your character to "thrust" for the animation? I tried translating/rotating the hip but that doesn't seem to work well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to use inverse kinematics on the feet and hands and then you can use the transform slider to move the hip on the axes, while hands and feet remain where they are

      Delete
  20. Ohhh, that's what i was doing wrong. I only had IK on the feet. Thanks for your help =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you have to play around with it, for osme changes it is better letting only feet or hands on

      Delete
  21. You have some awesome animations! I'm starting to learn poser, and was wondering how exactly do you light your scenes, such as what types of lights and settings?

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey, you are a genius. thanks for all, but can you make a lot of videos from tyrande? and can you give her the original WoW outfit? i love your works. and sorry for my bad english. (i am german)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @black_howler
    there are some good standart light sets in poser, which are good to edit
    I mostly use one or two infinite lights
    the second the fake lightning bouncing of the surounding back to the figures

    @last ano
    I haven't updated tyrande with some sss material settings, so she has to wait until I find time for this

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes!! tyrande is soooo seeexxxyyyy!!!!
    I am a fan of tyrande, too

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really enjoy your stuff, and this was a great set of animations & renders. I wish the first Valeera and the goblins had an animation to go with it (as well as the 2nd one) -- as, like one of the other posters, I like vaginal.

    ReplyDelete