Just a quick info, for everyone else who had this problem with parenting bodyparts (hands, feet) from one figure to another (V4, M4).
(Don't know if the problems are with the Poser original figures/content, because I don't use them and deleted them from my Runtime.)
I posted the problem one post before with the deforming of the parented body parts, which won't normalize again after de-parenting.
Well, if you want to move the hands of M4 with the exact movements of V4 hips for example, here is quick guide:
1. poser figures, M4 hands on V4 hips
2. use inverse kinematics - LeftArm, RightArm
3. select Left Hand
4. Menu - Object - Change Parent... -> parent to V4 hip
(If you have allready animated V4 hip, hand will automatically move.)
5. repeat step 3 and 4 for the Right Hand
6. animate your M4 and V4 until you are satisfied
7. use inverse kinematics and remove for LeftArm, RightArm
(remove it without changing the parenting. this way keyframes will be made for the handparts)
8. save the pose of M4 with all frames of the animation
9. load a new M4 figure
10. load pose/animation on the new M4 figure
This way you can use the smooth parented movement without the ugly deformation!
I usually remove all inverse kinematics before saving a pose/animation
You can save the pose/animation with or without Body Transformation and Morph Channels
Morph Channels won't bring the deformation back!
I hope that helped everyone who had the same problem all these years!
For everyone else who allready knew it, you could have told me!
here is a test animation
(also tried magnets the first time, but the magnet zone wasn't working on the location it was placed...)