Friday, March 28, 2014

SFM Momiji






all 3 in 1 file


Again some tests with SFM,
still not so good, but it's nothing compared to Poser!
Well, a mix of both would be awesome. Like the simple parenting of body parts to other figure body parts, so you get a very exact movement of both parts (e.g. hands on hips while thrusting).
If I do that in Poser with the hands of M4 to the hip of V4, the hands deform and look strange:


 So I need to pose them step by step.
In SFM it is a lot easier, because it helps you in many ways, which are totally logical.
But this topic, is something I struggle since I started animating. Maybe I doesn't have found the way yet in Poser, so If someone know, let me pleas know ;)
It would make animations a lot more smooth.

Someone told me he was making he own rig for V4, maybe that's the key, but I haven't confronted myself with that yet.


12 comments:

  1. Played Ninja Gaiden and would love to see Momiji with Ryu... any chance of that happening please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a IK Rig posted from beowulf117 for Ryu here hope it helps:

    https://digitalero.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3110&start=20#p35454

    http://a.pomf.se/gtlbtr.rar

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, keep it comming :)! really like all your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I like these a lot, but I could keep a better track of them, when they would be on tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but I don't have a tumblr account and don't intent to create one in near future

      Delete
  5. Also, if it'd be possible, could you make the animations a bit longer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I manage to let my animations look better, longer animations are possible
      Right now I am still slow in understanding how editing works properly

      Delete
  6. Dat sexyness! Especially that 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can i find this awesome Momiji model? :O
    and is there one that works with sfm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is for sfm and it might be found here:
      https://officialdigitalero.com
      so I am not sure because the site was done and I don't know what was saved

      Delete
  8. Reupload the momiji stuff please!

    ReplyDelete